Tuesday 3 May 2016

Enjoying the daffodils this spring.

This year has been a really good one for the wild daffodils up in my woods. The little horses, Bubble and Squeak spend most of their time amongst them but the flowers don't seem to suffer.
Right now bluebells, primroses and cowslips are taking over and soon the woods will be white with the flowers of wild garlic (ramsons).
I used to have pigs wandering all over the land with the result that blackcurrant, red current and gooseberyy bushes have appeared in all sorts of odd places. They seem to flourish.

Here are the links to my two ‘shops’. Hopefully some of you will have a look at them and find things you would like to buy to help me support my little bundles of mischief.
  www.klife.co.uk/theodorac  
 http://www.kleeneze.com/THEODORAC

No comments:

Post a Comment